so, yes, December 4th is coming up.
- we got a lot of submissions that will help to make a great zine
- had great turn out for our first session!
- amazing responses from some grown ups and international peeps
- so many great people got involved and donated
- yay party yay
- you got 5 days left to turn in that last piece(s)
- still gathering that last $30
- still planning said party
- ummm A LOT OF WORK (but we enjoy it ;))
You have all done so much amazing work for us! We will continue to accept $donations$ after the deadline, but the sooner we reach our $50 goal, the more secure we feel :).
IN ADDITION we have all been peeing ourselves (on the inside) over the turn out and participation in the club! The zine is nothing if it doesn't reach people, so we have been so lucky to have so many people interested so early on.
I know what you are thinking. we are constantly asking for your opinion and what you would like to see from the club, but so far, your idea hasn't really been used. We definitely have your ideas in mind and are working on some things that will incorporate them into our meeting and what nots. Trust us, we are getting there. Just wanted to put that out there.
WE ARE THANKFUL FOR THE ZINE CLUB AND ALL OF YOUS,
Alyson and Shaylie